Tuesday

Some really great info for caregivers of all sorts

“It’s a good thing for all parents to recognize that their job is to make themselves unnecessary,…”

I love this. I think it’s one of the hardest things to do as a parent, but one of the most important. It can also be one of the most rewarding if we aren’t afraid of letting it happen.

It's lots of information, some of which you may agree with, some that you may not but it's my feeling there's much that's helpful and most will get something meaningful from this interview

2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of professions that are like that! Really I was thinking of all profressions in this light and realized that if every profession did it's job completely enough there would only be a very small root core of professions, like farming. Basically we should all be farmers. LOL, it makes sense in my head somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morticians never go out of business : )

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to flag your comment PRIVATE. I realize commenting can be intimidating so if you have something to say to me you'd rather not have published you're welcome to do so, just make sure you let me know it's private. If you want a reply, leave your email address.

I'm also completely fine with good anonymous comments. I've seen some great ones!